WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE LEXIAPARK S.L. WEBSITE USE THEM (LEXIAPARK)?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.● Understand your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to find out any personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the LEXIAPARK website, without this preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the functioning of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
LEXIAPARK’s email-marketing tools use small images that are invisible to users and are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails in order to improve the services to which the user is subscribed and to offer information that may be of interest to them.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to work in a more agile way and to be adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the preferred language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
They establish extra levels of protection and security that help prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the Website or its users.
They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT LEXIAPARK?
- “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in all cases be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. Users may exclude their individual activity by means of the exclusion systems provided by the suppliers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different logins to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the proper functioning of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can be linked with different social networks, such as Facebook, so as to allow users to share content of interest with their social circle through these platforms. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies as well as the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content add-ons: This website may make use of content display add-ons, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Their use sometimes involves the referral of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of these plug-ins and cannot be accessed by this website.
- Third-party cookies for the personalisation of advertising spaces: This website may make use of ad servers and, therefore, cookies linked to them for profiling based on preferences and behaviour. In the event of doing so, they will be detailed in the list at the end of this document, and will not be installed if, after being informed when accessing the site, the user does not accept the cookies policy and therefore does not continue browsing.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. LEVELS OF INTRUSIVENESS:
The table below outlines the cookies set out above, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” based on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties for the sole purpose of enabling the correct operation of external content complements and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and browsing, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow the user to be tracked through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
Examples of the most common cookies on the website:
|sessionid||1 month||Internal cookie. Maintenance of the user session throughout the website and forms.||level 1|
|__utma||2 years||When this user re-enters our site with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser, will Google Analytics consider the user to be a different user.||level 2|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time tracking function. Logs the time of entry to the page.||level 2|
|__utmc||Per session||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time tracking function. Checks whether to keep the session open or to create a new session. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser.||level 2|
|__utmz||6 months||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the function of recording the origin of the user. The data recorded will be, among others, if the user reaches our website through direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source).||level 2|
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The User can at any time choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by, for example, configuring the following browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information on Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Some functionality of the Services will be disabled.
Legal notice drafted and provided by PROTECTION REPORT S.L, who reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who copies and uses the content illegitimately.