PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Collection, processing and use of personal data on the website:
Based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you that in order to make use of some of the services offered by our website, it may be necessary for you to provide us with certain personal data that will be incorporated into automated files.
In compliance with the new provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that the data controller is:
– Domain name: www.lexiapark.com.
– Owner: LEXIAPARK S.L. (LEXIAPARK)
– CIF: B 63054712.
– Address: Passeig Picasso, 40, Entresuelo 1ª, 08003, Barcelona.
– Telephone: 933020460.
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Registration details: Barcelona Companies Register, Volume 35268, Folio 38, Page B 261688.
– Social networks: Facebook, Linkedin…
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by contacting the company by any of the means indicated above.
The purpose of the contents of the Website is to inform users of the services offered by the company as a result of the requests, procedures or formalities that the User carries out via the website. The data subject to processing will be those provided to us through the forms contained on the page at any given time or through e-mails sent by the User to the e-mail addresses identified therein, as well as any other data that may be generated during the maintenance of the corresponding relationship.
All the fields marked as obligatory in any of the forms must be filled in, so that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to deal with your request or provide you with the corresponding services.
In addition, during this data collection, your consent may be requested for other purposes that are not directly related to the corresponding service or relationship. In the event that you do not agree to such additional processing, please tick the box provided for this purpose as appropriate.
Information requesters: The personal data used in these cases come from the data subject themself, who provides these to LEXIAPARK when completing the contact form included on the Website, when making a telephone call, or when sending an email.
These data are used for the purpose of resolving queries and providing information to those who request it or expressly authorise it, mainly by email.
Access to this Website by minors under 14 years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current legislation.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we process your personal data?
LEXIAPARK will process your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
– Sending information requested through the contact forms provided on the Website for the purpose of requesting a quote or any type of query related to the products or services provided by the company.
– Collection of data and CVs of individuals interested in participating in our selection process for employee recruitment in the company.
– Sending newsletters, as well as informative and commercial communications and/or advertising of the Website that may be of interest to you.
We also remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by contacting LEXIAPARK.
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if this information is not provided.
2.2. How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as your communication is managed and/or you do not request their deletion and for the minimum time necessary to comply with legal obligations or legal liabilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
In the event that you do not provide us with your details or you provide them incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the User guarantees that he/she has informed said third party and obtained their authorisation to provide their personal data to LEXIAPARK.
- Retention of data:
Your data will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, as long as you do not request its cessation or for the time necessary to carry out the purposes necessary for those collected.
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and security. Similarly, they will only be transferred to the following entities and for the following purposes:
-Entities and suppliers that provide services to LEXIAPARK for the correct performance of the services provided by the company. These entities and suppliers are duly accredited and have all signed the corresponding data processing contract with us in compliance with current data protection regulations.
-Official bodies and entities in compliance with the regulations and laws in force.
- Your rights:
As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at LEXIAPARK are processing your personal data, and specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognise, in accordance with the provisions thereof:
– Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
– The right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate overriding reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request the right to data PORTABILITY.
You may exercise such rights or request additional information by presenting a copy of an identification document and briefly stating your case and the right you wish to exercise, by letter addressed to LEXIAPARK at Passeig Picasso, 40, Entresuelo 1ª, 08003, Barcelona, or by email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD’s electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
Regardless of the above, LEXIAPARK may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the User being able to claim any compensation whatsoever.
Legal notice drafted and provided by PROTECTION REPORT S.L., who reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who copies and uses the content illegitimately.