A Qualified Translation Does Not Look Like a Translation
A good translation means the content is transmitted with the same precision as in the original texts, but also that it can be read with the same natural flow. Otherwise, we are talking about translations where either too many liberties have been taken, so that the end result is not accurate when compared with the original, or too literal, where the reading seems difficult and forced. Only by controlling all the processes that we carry out, can we guarantee maximum quality. This is why at lexiapark we do not leave it up to chance, but apply the strictest measures to reach excellence.
- Previous analysis of the client's needs
- Rigorous project management throughout the entire process
- Thorough selection of the ideal professionals for each project
- 100% Native translators
- Top specialisation by field
- Second and third reviews
- On time delivery
- Close collaboration with the client
- Use of the latest technologies for translation and localisation
- Cost reduction through automation of processes
- Additional services: localisation, proofreading....
- Absolute confidentiality in the treatment of documents